[GRASS-user] 3D format export at Grass-Quantum

giannis Nj netsagief at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 21 05:11:17 EDT 2011

Hello to everyone,

i have some raster pictures that include 3D information and i try to export them at the appropriate format so i can edit them further in programs such as Meshlab, Blender 3D etc.

Formats such as  .wrl, .3ds, .x3d, .obj, .xyz, are the appropriate for the job i want them.

I have tried through the Grass plugin in the Quantum, i manage to see the 3D geometry at the Nviz but i can't export to the appropriate format in order to use it further.

I hope for an answer, because i'm stuck.

Thank you very much, Giannis from Greece.