[GRASS-user] wave energy model

Andy Wickert wickert at colorado.edu
Thu Jun 30 09:34:31 EDT 2011

Hi Salvatore,

By clicking the "SWAN Software" link, I arrived at this page:
http://swanmodel.sourceforge.net/download/info.htm
where you can download the source code. It looks like you can build it
yourself so long as you have a Fortran compiler (e.g., gfortran). They have
instructions under "Manual installation" here:
http://swanmodel.sourceforge.net/online_doc/swanimp/swanimp.html

Hope this helps,

Andy