[GRASS-user] v.in.e00 Error: -6.5svn

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Mar 2 09:24:18 EST 2011

On Wed, 2 Mar 2011, Markus Neteler wrote:

> You could modify line 178 in:
> /usr/local/grass-6.5.svn/scripts/v.in.e00
>
> and remove this part:
> 2>/dev/null >/dev/null
>
> to see what's going on. Then rerun v.in.e00.

>> No linux-gate.so.1.
>
> I think that's correct.

   Yes, linux-gate is a kernel-added lib that does not exist on any system.

   I'll rebuild v.in.e00 and see if I can find the file that caused the
original error. I've spent the past couple of days looking for data and
importing what I've found so they all sort of run together by now. In fact,
I've other things to do today and will get back to data imports and
reprojections later in the week ... or next week.

Thanks,

Rich