[GRASS-user] ANUDEM HUTCHINSON TopoToRaster equivalent in GRASS

RODEO gregnalice at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 5 14:53:38 EST 2011

I have been searching the OSCGEO GRASS Forum for an equivalent to
TopoToRaster algorithm.

I have found several threads by searching ANUDEM, Hutchinson, TopoToRaster
and TopoGrid.

Those threads are several years old, but had discussions of advancing the
capabilities in GRASS.

EX:
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/TOPOGRID-equivalent-in-GRASS-td1877547.html

Please help me learn where the current effort is in GRASS to
hydrographically correct dems.

I am new the this group, and I thank you in advance!