[GRASS-user] NOAA/NWS GRASS GIS Workshop — CANCELLED!!!

Thomas Adams Thomas.Adams at noaa.gov
Wed Mar 9 18:06:16 EST 2011

  All:

Regrettably, I must announce that the NOAA/NWS GRASS GIS Workshop is
-CANCELLED- due to the U.S. Federal Budget problems. The funds that we
had been promised to sponsor the Workshop were cut. I sincerely
apologize for all inconveniences this may cause you.

I hope we can do the Workshop in the future at some point. One
possibility is to host a few free, live web-based seminars if I can get
the instructors (and some additional instructors) to agree to this. So…
stay tuned; I will make an announcement on the GRASS Users mailing list
and will send any announcements to NOAA/NWS offices.

Please pass this news to your colleagues who may be affected. Again, my
sincere apologies…

Best…
Tom Adams

--