[GRASS-user] Processing Atlas Lidar Data - Problem(s)

Jamie Adams jaadfoo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 13:31:45 EST 2011

Hi Tim,

When dealing with lidar data, I always import using r.in.xyz first.  You can
easily vary the resolution to generate a quick preview and it will give you
a sense of the data source and what information it contains.  If you then
find you need to do more advanced processing, you can move over to the lidar
tools.

Cheers,

Jamie