[GRASS-user] Re: Processing Atlas Lidar Data - Problem(s)

TimNorwey timmy_weyrer at live.at
Thu Mar 10 20:57:07 EST 2011

Thank you both for answering.

I downloaded the recommended book "Open Source GIS - A GRASS Approach
(Neteler and Mitasova)" and my first impressions of it are really good.
Especially in Chapter 6 "Working with vector data" further information to my
question can be found. So I hope that I can manage to do this, but before
I`m going to start with the beginning ;-), as Stuart recommended.

I will let you know when I fixed my problem or I´ll come back with some
questions :-)!

Cheers Tim