[GRASS-user] Error while removing file

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Wed Mar 16 09:17:50 EDT 2011

Hi again :)

Ok the main problem is that I'm using r.statistics with base=new_clump10
and cover= myscript.tmpV1
If I try to remove new_clump I get:
g.remove -f rast=new_clump10 at area
[new_clump10 at area@area] is a base map for [myscript.tmpV1 at area]. Remove
forced.
Removing raster <LULC_new_clump10 at National>
misc: couldn't be removed

So it wasn't removed. My question is:
1- Why it's repeating the Mapset information (new_clump10 at area@area)
That is odd right? Maybe that is what is messing with the system

Thanks
Antonio

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5957 (20110316) __________

http://www.eset.com