[GRASS-user] Question on using r.resamp.stats

Monica Buescu monicabuescu1985 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 12:29:34 EDT 2011

Greetings

a few messages ago I saw that someone advised to use r.resamp.stats to
rescale for a coarser scale. Now I have one question:
In mapsetX I have a raster (named rasterA) with Spatial resolution 10 and
10.
Now in mapset Y my region spatial resolution is 50 and 50.

Question:
Having mapset Y active, If I apply r.resamp.stats to a raster map in a
different mapset (mapset X) will it apply some kind of processing before it
applies the r.resamp.stats? (like nearest neighbor or something)?

Thanks
Monica