[GRASS-user] GRASS workshop during a conf. in Wroclaw, Poland, May

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 17:28:26 EDT 2011

Hi Maciek,

2011/2/27 Maciej Sieczka <msieczka at sieczka.org>:
> There will be a GRASS workshop (alongside with a QGIS and OpenLayers
> ones) and several presentations regarding FOSS4G, during a conference
> "Wolne Oprogramowanie w Geoinformatyce" in Wrocław, Poland, 12-13.05.2011.
>
> More information (going to appear) on
> http://www.gislab.up.wroc.pl/wogis2011.

I would really like to come to Wroclaw, unfortunately I will at this
time completely busy with the preparation of the conference in Prague
[1] and GRASS community sprint too [2]. I hope that you and other
Polish friends will come to Prague to support the community sprint :-)

Martin

[1] http://geoinformatics.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Geoinformatics_FCE_CTU_2011
[2] http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_Community_Sprint_Prague_2011