[GRASS-user] Re: r.proj -Segmentation fault

TimNorwey timmy_weyrer at live.at
Mon Mar 21 23:41:04 EDT 2011

No problems here... the resulting map looks fine. My system:

uname -a
Linux north 2.6.33.7-desktop-2mnb #1 SMP Mon Sep 20 18:19:20 UTC 2010
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Ok. Thank you very much for trying!

Someone on Mac needs to try.. Or Tim, you need to run it through
a debugger, see

http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_Debugging#Using_GDB

and post the full backtrace to a Trac ticket for analysis.

I´m currently working on a thesis to finish my Bachelor degree and I´m very
busy. As soon I have time, I will do that. I already took a look on it and
it seems to me a little bit complicated...

PS: I'll send the reprojected map to you.

Thank you I got it. It´s perfect. :-)

Cheers Tim