[GRASS-user] simple shell scrip example with parameters

Marcello Benigno benigno.marcello at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 16:25:59 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I need build one script shell for GRASS that receive two parameters (x and y
coordinates) and calculate the r.water.outlet to this point, but I'm newbie
in shell programming. Anyone have a example or link to show something
similar? In my tests I can run one simple script, *without* parameters, and
now thats the point.

Thanks in advance,
--
*Marcello Benigno B. de Barros Filho*
Prof. do Curso Superior de Tecnologia em Geoprocessamento - IFPB