[GRASS-user] Running a Pyhton Script on Mac (Mapcalc)

Johannes Radinger JRadinger at gmx.at
Fri Mar 25 07:45:18 EDT 2011

Thank you nick for the tipp with the line breaks!

I opend the script with text wrangler and there were indeed
mac line endings. So I saved it with unix line endings and
now it seems to work. Maybe GRASS should be able to handle
line endings from various platforms if that is possible...

Now I get the menu for setting input and output for the script
after launching it...seems to work...anyway I have to play around
because no output is created at the moment from my script...hmmm?

/johannes

-------- Original-Nachricht --------