[GRASS-user] Problem with Python Scripts and grass.script (GRASS 6.5SVN) on Mac

Johannes Radinger JRadinger at gmx.at
Tue Mar 29 11:35:47 EDT 2011

Hello Michael,

thank you for your answer and your tip with the debugging code,
but it doesn't matter where I put it, I fail. I that case grass doesn't
open anymore the interactive menu (from g.parser) for that script and I just get the error:

my program gets this far
ERROR: Required parameter <newmap> not set:
        (output)
ERROR: Required parameter <elevation> not set:
        (input 1)
ERROR: Required parameter <geology> not set:
        (input 2)

if I leave the debugging code out, the interactive menu pops up and I can set the parameters, but nothing is afterwards processed.

what am I doing wrong?

/johannes

-------- Original-Nachricht --------