[GRASS-user] Problem with Python Scripts and grass.script (GRASS 6.5SVN) on Mac

Johannes Radinger JRadinger at gmx.at
Tue Mar 29 14:14:07 EDT 2011

The script I am trying is the simpliest form of a script calling just one
function of GRASS (e.g. mapcalc or r.thin),

attached you can find that script which can be applied e.g. on the spearfish
rasterdataset...and in my opinion it is correct and in the correct order
of commands as mentioned in the grass-wiki and with the correct line endings.

/johannes