[GRASS-user] v.to.rast gives empty raster layer

Hanlie Pretorius hanlie.pretorius at gmail.com
Wed May 4 02:42:19 EDT 2011

Hi Moritz,

I'm not sure what you mean by 'Maris' first part of the solution'. I
saw only one part to Maris's suggestion (refining the region's
resolution) because I said in my initial mail that I had set extents
of the region to the contours_20m vector layer. Initially I did have a
resolution of 20m and got an empty raster layer as a result.

I share Micha's confusion about this. Although it doesn't make much
sense to have a 20m cell size (my bad) I would have thought that
v.to.rast would still have given me an output.

Regards
Hanlie