[GRASS-user] v.net.salesman and forward/backward movement cost

Lluís Vicens lluis at sigte.udg.es
Fri May 6 10:04:57 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm doing some network analysis with GRASS GIS and I'm a little bit
surprised because AFAIK, is not possible to consider forward/backward
costs in v.net.salesman as it is possible with the v.net.path module.

There is any chance to consider forward and backward cost movement, to
solve the salesman problem in GRASS? I'm working with streets of a city,
so distinguish between one-way streets and bidirectional streets is
something critical for me.

I'm working with grass 6.4.2svn under Ubuntu
Thanks in advance for your help!

Lluís