[GRASS-user] Re: g.extension and GRASS 6.4.1

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed May 11 12:50:10 EDT 2011

On May 11, 2011, at 11:20 AM, Markus Neteler wrote:

> On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 3:48 PM, William Kyngesburye
> <woklist at kyngchaos.com> wrote:
>> On May 11, 2011, at 3:45 AM, Luca Casagrande wrote:
>>
>>> Right now the last troubles is related to missing
>>> /usr/src/packages/BUILD/grass-6.4.1/tools/g.html2man/g.html2man
>>>

>> I'm the one that fixed g.extension.  I'm waiting on comments whether there might be any problems installing this (security, side effects,...).
>
> There is one thing: The install script
> binaryInstall.src
>
> should update include/Make/Platform.make for the target
> installation. The include/ directory is packaged in the main Makefile
> but "as-is" and Platform.make therein needs to be updated in
> the installation process accordingly.

So far I haven't touched the include/Make files as currently installed.  The changes to g.extension take care of necessary changes to the makefiles on-the-fly.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that the past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe