[GRASS-user] Mac GUI update

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed May 11 21:50:22 EDT 2011

Sorry for the trouble lately.  It appears that my rebuild 6.4.1-2 worked for me but not for others, while 6.4.1-1 did work for most others.

It's a libpng problem.  I updated libpng in my UnixImageIO framework, but forgot to include the update in the GDAL Complete package.  For anyone who updated UnixImageIO separately, GRASS 6.4.1-2 works.

I've updated the GDAL Complete package.  But for a quick update, just install the latest UnixImageIO.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that the past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe