[GRASS-user] Re: g.extension and GRASS 6.4.1

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu May 12 11:55:19 EDT 2011

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 4:17 PM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
> On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 3:42 PM, William Kyngesburye
> Thanks, much better now :) GRASS 6.4 compiled successfully.

Now we have tested g.extension, too. The situation:

- Linux binary snapshot taken from web site (I forced created some minutes ago)
    http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/binary/linux/snapshot/
- installed into user's home into the $HOME/grass64/ directory
- g.extension failed upon wrong parameters in Platform.make

I updated manually Platform.make (differences attached): all fine,
g.extension works.
The missing issue is to update the script
 binaryInstall.src
which generates grass-6.4.2svn-x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu-12_05_2011-install.sh
in order to have a correct include/Make/Platform.make after installed.

Markus