[GRASS-user] g.extension_PROBLEM_UBUNTU_10.04

Matteo Mura mur.teo at gmail.com
Sat May 14 06:34:08 EDT 2011

Thank you for you answer Mark,
yes, you are all right because my Ubuntu version (downloaded from ubuntu gis repository) is:

GRASS 6.4.0 (location):~ > g.version
GRASS 6.4.0 (2010)

instead your snapshot, if i remember, is written for the 6.4.2.

how can i update my GRASS version to your snapshot or how can i run g.extension correctly on mine?

i wait your help, please