[GRASS-user] g.extension_problem_MAC

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat May 14 12:14:08 EDT 2011

g.extension requires Xcode.  I haven't tried Xcode 4 yet (must be paid Apple dev, or purchase from the Mac App Store), but I think Xcode 3.2 is still available for free, Apple just doesn't make it obvious how to register (I think you just need an Apple ID).

It would be nice to have a binary repository for extensions, so general users don't have to mess with compilation and developer tools.