[GRASS-user] Re:Translation of buttons

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Wed May 18 02:42:41 EDT 2011

Hello,
You can't. In GRASS.

Technical details - those messages come from Your systems wxpython ->
gtk. I have no translation to Latvian for wxgui, still I have some
buttons in Latvian. Same goes for QGIS - most used buttons like "OK",
"Cancel" are in English (and that sucks).
Still it wouldn't be wise to mock around with such buttons on code
level. Don't know about gtk, but Qt provides so called native button
layout - button order and placement is specific for Your OS/DE to look
similar with other Your applications and that's good.

Solution - translate gtk.

Maris.