[GRASS-user] Download Server Certificate Authentication

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sat May 21 05:35:14 EDT 2011

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 6:17 PM, Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> wrote:
>  When I check out both 6.4svn and 6.5svn I get a warning that the site
> certificate cannot be authenticated. Probably needs attention and most
> likely easily resolved.

Rich,

the certificate was expired in the beginning of this month. Could it be that you
accepted the non-certificate permanently rather than temporarily?

I don't know how to get rid of an outdated certificate in a local SVN copy
but the OSGeo SSL Certificate is correct after it has been renewed.

Markus