[GRASS-user] Download Server Certificate Authentication

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Sat May 21 10:28:45 EDT 2011

Rich Shepard wrote:

> > I don't know how to get rid of an outdated certificate in a local SVN copy
> > but the OSGeo SSL Certificate is correct after it has been renewed.
>
>    OK. I'll continue to accept temporarily

I'd suggest that you don't do that. There is nothing wrong with the
current certificate. If it doesn't verify, either there's a
configuration problem on your system, or you're being MitM'd (I'd
guess at the former, but ignoring validation failures entirely defeats
the point of using SSL).

The certificate chain is AddTrust -> Comodo -> osgeo.org: