[GRASS-user] Convert Floating Point Raster to Integer Raster

jctorres at ugr.es jctorres at ugr.es
Sun May 22 11:27:21 EDT 2011

Si.
Os mande un correo ayer.

Enviado desde mi Nokia
-----Mensaje original-----
De: Michael Morin
Enviado:  19/05/2011 01:04:49
Para: grass-user en lists.osgeo.org
Asunto:  [GRASS-user] Convert Floating Point Raster to Integer Raster

Techies,

In ArcInfo I used to write .aml code to covert Floating Point Grids to Integer Grids.  Doing this produced a .vat table in the new Integer grid thereby giving me elevation data which i could then used to develop painted DEMS.

Question...?  Would r.mapcalc or r.reclass be the tools I would use?......could someone share some example code how I would make this conversion?

I will sum.

Bonjour.

Michael D. Morin
mmorin en cassblue.com