[GRASS-user] Displaying Layer Lables Using wxGUI; -6.5svn

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed May 25 14:13:36 EDT 2011

   I'm using the GUI rather than the command line and selected two layers:
hydrologic unit boundaries and project boundary. Using the properties dialog
with each layer I can change the line color for the project boundary and
make the fill transparent. However, for the hydrologic unit boundaries while
I specify a line color and the column to use for labels, the lines remain
black and the labels do not display. The background is transparent and I've
selected boundary and centroid as the display features.

   What have I done incorrectly?

Rich