[GRASS-user] Question about "Generating PNG from display" functionality

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Tue Nov 15 09:03:33 EST 2011

Greetings

I want to generate a PNG from what is being displayed in Map Display
Window (raster+vector+scale bar) but I want to generate a file in a
specific size (HxW) that is different from the one that this tool
suggests me. What happens is that the scale bar/north arrow is removed.
but when I try with the size that the tool suggests me it is plotted
with the scalebar/northarrow

Second question: can I generate this from command line?
Thanks
Antonio

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6630 (20111115) __________

http://www.eset.com