[GRASS-user] Question about "Generating PNG from display" functionality

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Nov 15 11:30:38 EST 2011

Use ps.map

You can use the new cartographic composer module from the GUI and create a ps.map script to get started. Then you can just call the script from the command line, substituting different input maps.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)