[GRASS-user] Cannot get past Wiki captcha

Benjamin Ducke benducke at fastmail.fm
Fri Nov 18 04:49:17 EST 2011

> @Ben: perhaps you are running "NoScript" or similar
> without the proper exemptions and that's blocking
> the "all ok" return signal?
>

> Hamish

I tried on two different versions of plain Firefox,
and made sure that cookies were enabled. I cannot
see anything that could get in the way. But no luck,
unfortunately. Maybe at some point another user will
run into the same problem and then we might be able
to see a pattern. Right now, I am clueless about this.

It's the first time I am being refused by a wiki --
traumatic.

Ben