[GRASS-user] Problems while running d.out.file

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Fri Nov 18 05:15:00 EST 2011

On 18/11/11 03:05, Hamish wrote:
> Moritz wrote:
>> I can confirm the issue (António, have you posted
>> a bug report ?). The problem is not that the
>> scalebar "disappears", but that its location is not
>> adapted to the changed resolution: see the
>> http://geog-pc40.ulb.ac.be/grass/export_png/ for a
>> series of examples.
>
> I'm not sure I fully understand the problem, but
> d.out.file has always worked well for me.

The original issue I responded to above is not with d.out.file, but with
the equivalent option in the wxgui Map Display window. The fact that
there is this issue forced António to use d.out.file which then causes
the problem the subject line refers to [1].

So, the bug is not with d.out.file, but with the wxgui image export feature.

Moritz

[1] http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-user/2011-November/062594.html