[GRASS-user] Connect two tables in vector data

Sebastian Schubert schubert.seb at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 10 16:24:33 EDT 2011

Hi,

using 6.4.1, I imported a vector shape file which includes a tables.
This table got a "cat" column by grass (which I don't need, I think)
and already has a "key" column. In addition, I have got another table
which also has a "key" column. Using both "key" columns, I want to
combine both tables. How can I do that? I was able connect, as a
second layer, the additional table to the vector data using the "key"
column but then as far as I can see it is not really connected to the
first table.

I guess this is a standard procedure but I was not able to find the solution.

Thanks
Sebastian