[GRASS-user] RE: reprojection issue, using grass6.2

Duffy, Garret garret.duffy at nuigalway.ie
Wed Oct 12 09:45:35 EDT 2011

Hi,

After doing some more investigating, it appears g.proj  is not reading
all the parameters in :

proj=omerc +ellps=WGS84 +k_0=1.0 +lat_0=53.25 +no_uoff +rot_conv
+alpha=-88 +lonc=-5.7

For example, the above command projects (-5.7d, 53.25d) correctly to
(X,Y)=(-5901478, 7901021).  But after g.proj, the same point projects to
(X,Y)=(0,0).

Can someone help with this?

Thanks,

Garret