[GRASS-user] Re: d.vect dialog issues, and query tool issues (previously: GRASS GUI issues)

Shane Litherland litherland-farm at bigpond.com
Thu Oct 13 04:51:38 EDT 2011

Hi Martin, excuse slight delay in reply, busy elsewhere..

yeah, i think i put specs in earlier posts but they're _days_ old
now ;-) and longwinded.

6.4.1 from 'unstable' ubuntu-gis repositories, as per info on grass
download site. ubuntu 10.04.3 64 bit
uname -a output:
Linux [my-computer-name] 2.6.32-34-generic #77-Ubuntu SMP Tue Sep 13
19:39:17 UTC 2011 x86_64 GNU/Linux

If you want to see how to 'reproduce' the problems I have, refer back to
earlier post/s.

Thanks :-)
shane.