[GRASS-user] v.to.points

ALT SHN i.geografica at alt-shn.org
Tue Oct 18 07:59:08 EDT 2011

Hello,

I'm having problmes with module v.to.points.
The input is a line shapefile with only two atributtes (both of them
integers). I always get this error message:

v.to.points input=AplanadoGRASS at InterpolationTEST type=line llayer=1
"output=C:/Users/Andre
Mano/Desktop/InterpolationBenchmark/Vectores_Pontos/pontosaplanado" dmax=20
-v

Nome de arquivo ilegal. O caractere n�o � permitido.

Illegal vector map name . Character ':' not allowed.

Output vector map name is not valid map name

Finished with error

I'm using GRASS 6.4 through QGIS 1.7 GRASS plugin in a Windows 7
Professional environment

Any hints would be very welcomed!!

Associação Leonel Trindade
SOCIEDADE DE HISTÓRIA NATURAL

Apartado 25 2564-909 Torres Vedras Portugal
Sede e Biblioteca: rua Cavaleiros da Espora Dourada, 27A 2560 Torres Vedras

Laboratório de Paleontologia e Paleoecologia: Polígono Industrial do Alto do
Ameal 2565-641 Ramalhal
http://alt-shn.blogspot.com
www.alt-shn.org