[GRASS-user] Lights at night data

Marco Girardello marco.girardello99 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 12:58:55 EDT 2011

Dear Grass users,

I was wondering whether you you have any suggestions on where to find
geospatialdata on lights at night.  I have managed to find some the
excellent time series data available on the NOAA website:

http://ngdc.noaa.gov/dmsp/downloadV4composites.html

The dataset is available at a resolution of 1km, but I would be
interested in something at a higher resolution (possibly 100m) for the
Europe/ the UK. I would interested in either time series data or
shapshots taken over a certain period of time. Any help would be
greatly appreciated!

Best wishes,

Marco Girardello