[GRASS-user] WPS with GRASS and PyWPS

Saber Razmjooei razmjooeis at faunalia.co.uk
Wed Oct 26 15:08:52 EDT 2011

Valentin

Many thanks for your feed back.

The DTM is quite old (over 20 years) and very coarse (50 metre..but grass
region setting is I think 100 metre).

The reason you don't see the point is that it doesn't use the point and it
uses another one snapped to the stream (r.watershed output). But we
definitely add something to show the point, either user input or the
snapped one.

In terms of validation, we have Flood Estimation Handbook which
unfortunately is not free and using the same DTM in our WPS. For copyright
reasons there is no vector output from FEH either. So you need to create
screenshots. I don't have a license for it.

There will be more bells and whistles to it (hydrological parameters:
urban extent, main drain slope, max min elevation, etc).

Cheers
Saber