[GRASS-user] Random Forest Classifier

Etienne DELAY etienne.delay at etu.unilim.fr
Thu Oct 27 02:36:58 EDT 2011

Le 26/10/11 10:30, Mohammed Rashad a écrit :
> Hi All,
> I am searching for an example of image classification using Random Forest
> classifier. I found R has a package for random forest classification.
>
> Anyone has done this classification using R and GRASS?
>
> please provide an example and tell me some sample data

Hi Mohammed
I have find that this moring, may be it can be "interesante" for you.
It's note an exemple for Grass R utilisation but...

http://www.r-bloggers.com/mixed-effects-models-in-r-with-quantum-forest/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RBloggers+%28R+bloggers%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

--
Cordialement

Etienne DELAY(IDSkype : etienne.delay.tic)
PhD student on evolution of vineyard landscape
laboratoire GEOLAB UMR 6042 CNRS
Université de Limoges, FLSH
39E rue Camille Guérin 87036 Limoges
CV en ligne : http://www.viadeo.com/invitation/etienne.delay