[GRASS-user] ps.map & arrow head

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Thu Oct 27 06:02:16 EDT 2011

Hi list,
a bit of squeezed with ps.map : is there a simple way to draw arrowheads
on top of vector lines in a map composition ?
I did not find any option in vlines instruction. Did I miss it ?

Perhaps should I extract tnodes (or fnodes) from the source lines
vector, then print arrowheads as symbols with vpoints instruction. But I
can't figure out how I can obtain the angle to rotate symbols the right
way, ie finding the azimuth of the last (or first) segment of each
line...

If anyone experienced this, I would be glad to know how you proceeded.

Thank you,
Vincent