[GRASS-user] How to add new columns of number of nodes and length of line vector ?

SGW00412 at nifty.com SGW00412 at nifty.com
Mon Oct 31 03:18:40 EDT 2011

Hi grass users;

We traced bird migration by marine radar.

By using graphic analyze of radar monitor capture on PC, we had  many line
vectors of bird flight.

I would like to add new columns of the number of node and lenght of line vector,

So;

v.db.addcol line_db columns="num_node int"
v.db.addcol line_db columns="length double precision"

After that, to update and fill two columus, what commands do I use ?

I think...can I use SQL query with spatilite...is it right ?

Best

Yasuo shimada ( Japan Weather Association )