[GRASS-user] r.sun annual radiation

Salvatore Mellino salvatore.mellino at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 13:20:15 EDT 2011

Hi Hamish,

now I can't verify in which way the sun map made with arcGIS was done (albedo, atmospheric turbidity…) maybe the differences depend on terrain shadow effect that I have not considered in grass map.

If I want to add this effect to your script for global radiation, how can I do?
And moreover,  will your script calculate automatically  slope and aspect from DTM or it use the default values?

Thanks

Salvatore