[GRASS-user] Re: Using non-ASCII characters in Legend display

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Fri Sep 9 03:58:08 EDT 2011

Hi Martin
I know where to set the font and the encoding. What I was asking is a
combination of Font and Encoding that allows me to Display those
characters in the legend and in Map Display window?
Thanks
Antonio

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6448 (20110908) __________

http://www.eset.com