[GRASS-user] Re: Using non-ASCII characters in Legend display

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Mon Sep 12 05:20:04 EDT 2011

Hello Moritz
Thanks. ISO-8859-1 works. Just one question: I'm trying to find where
this parameter was stored and I'm not able tyo find. How can I know
where these preferences are stored? (I'm using Windows)
Thanks
Antonio

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6455 (20110911) __________

http://www.eset.com