[GRASS-user] Problem after Installing OS X 10.7

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Sep 12 10:11:20 EDT 2011

Hmm, the GUI shouldn't be any different than it is on earlier systems.  In fact, there may be new problems because Lion got rid of the rest of Carbon (as I understand it) and wxPython in GRASS is still Carbon-based.  A cocoa-based wxpython currently doesn't work in GRASS.

On Sep 12, 2011, at 8:53 AM, Kurt Springs wrote:

> That worked great William, thanks.  I was pleasantly surprised by the the Python GUI that is used under Lion, though I may have to learn my way around it.
>
> Thanks again all.
>
> Kurt
> On Sep 12, 2011, at 9:41 AM, William Kyngesburye wrote:
>
>> sudo chown -R yourusername /path/to/your/grassdb
>>

>> On Sep 12, 2011, at 7:25 AM, Kurt Springs wrote:
>>
>>> How would one go about transferring ownership?
>>>
>>> Kurt

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"The beast is actively interested only in now, and, as it is always now and always shall be, there is an eternity of time for the accomplishment of objects."

- the wisdom of Tarzan