[GRASS-user] exporting single banded float raster to true color geotiff (i.e. 3 Byte bands with color interpretation)

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 05:15:52 EDT 2011

Thanks Hamish, r.out.tiff did the work. I already had tried it but I failed
because I dind't set the region correctly.
Anyway, setting the -t flag writes the TFW but doesn't make it a *true*
GTiff, because r.out.tiff writes a Baseline tiff, without the GTiff tags.
But that isn't a problem of course, I can produce a GTiff with another step
(eg gdal tools).

giovanni