[GRASS-user] Re: Removing small areas using v.clean

rabotin at supagro.inra.fr rabotin at supagro.inra.fr
Fri Sep 23 03:26:03 EDT 2011

Dear M Roudier,
maybe one of my development can help you. I developp a set of script
for hydrologic modelling for my lab. One of the script (called
m.dispolyg) dissolve small area with no removing effect like v.clean
but it was developed in shell script and can be very long if you have
lots of feature.
You can have informations here:

P. Lagacherie, M. Rabotin, F. Colin, R. Moussa, M. Voltz, Geo-MHYDAS:
A landscape discretization tool for distributed hydrological modeling
of cultivated areas, Computers & Geosciences, Volume 36, Issue 8,
August 2010, Pages 1021-1032, ISSN 0098-3004,
10.1016/j.cageo.2009.12.005.
(http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0098300410001068)
Cultivated catchment

And the software can be downloaded here