[GRASS-user] Adding a point vector

Kurt Springs ferret_bard at mac.com
Sat Sep 24 11:46:00 EDT 2011

I couldn't get the attribute manager working.  I tried an old favorite v.in.db.  I exported the wedge_tomb table, added what I needed.  Now I'm trying to import it.  This is what's happening

GRASS 6.4.1 (Mega_Ireland):~ > v.in.db --overwrite table=wedge_tomb driver=sqlite database=/Users/kurtsprings/Document/wedge.db x=nat_grid_e y=nat_grid_n key=cat output=wedge_tomb
WARNING: Vector map <wedge_tomb> already exists and will be overwritten
DBMI-SQLite driver error:
Unable to open database: unable to open database file

WARNING: Unable to open database </Users/kurtsprings/Document/wedge.db> by
         driver <sqlite>
ERROR: Unable to open database <$GISDBASE/$LOCATION_NAME/$MAPSET/sqlite.db>
       by driver <sqlite>

I had been able to do this a year ago, but I can't find my notes on this.  Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?

Kurt