[GRASS-user] simultaneous raster maps export

giannis Nj netsagief at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 05:47:27 EDT 2011

Hi again!

My input maps (two .tiff and one .shp) makes a pile, they cover each other looking from upside, when i put them in the display i can see them only with transparency. What I want is to export them all together in one file (so that they can keep their reference between them) in an appropriate format so as to insert them in a 3D edit program (with no reference system, thats why i want to export them all together and not one by one) and use them seperately (that's why r.patch can't be useful). Imagine that you look the output file from the side, you see 3 different layers (the top, the middle and the lower) that you can use furtherly (p.e. give them volumes). I think it is a bit challenge!