[GRASS-user] Changing/matching the coordinates

giannis Nj netsagief at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 27 08:23:22 EDT 2011

Yes Markus, that it was, thanks. Now the procedure completes but the coordinates of the imported shapefile doesn't change. It's approximately 91:51:41.70W, 35:20:10.10N at the display map and i want it at 25E, 35N (thats the project's coordinates), if it isn't clear what i want. Any other way to permanently change the coordinates of a file??