[GRASS-user] Re: [GRASS-dev] getting from DBF to SQLite

RichardC richtcooper at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 9 02:47:19 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'm also planning to move from the DBF to SQLite database, and was wondering
if you might be able to help with the following.

Is it is possible to set a single SQLite database for the entire GRASS GIS
database or each mapset requires its own sqlite db file?

Currently, I'm using v6.4.2 which uses DBF by default. Is there a command
that can switch the installation to using SQLite as the default, so that
mapsets in subsequently created locations will use Sqlite? Or I need to
reconfigure the installation (i.e., the ./configure options prior to
make/make install)?

Thanks,
Richard